When you initially start the verification process on your smartphone, you will be prompted to enable your camera.
How to allow access
Please select Grant access and follow the device prompts to allow access.
You'll be redirected to the identity document instructions screen, where you can start the verification process. 🎉
If you accidentally selected Don't allow instead of Grant access, no need to worry. We'll show you another screen where you can Try again.
How to re-enable a blocked camera
1. Tap the menu icon in the bottom right corner.
2. Open Settings.
3. Scroll down and select Privacy and security.
4. Select Delete browsing data.
5. Make sure Location access data is selected and tap on Delete.
6. Refresh the tab to start the verification process again.
Once you get to the camera permissions screen, please be sure to select Grant access and follow the device prompts to enable camera.
If neither of the above works, you may need to Reset Permissions in your device settings.
Looking for instructions for a different browser or operating system? They are available here.